13 December 2018


Im hurt.
(Yes you should be..its your husband that lying there helpless for 2 weeks now.
But what you should know..he also finds the way to get back to you. Its his fight. You can not do anything but wait patiently and pray for him. You always say that he didnt fight enough for you. Now you see how he struggle every breath to get back to you.)


Papi.. I love  you and it hurts to see your current condition. You should know that im waiting for you, pray for you..thinking of you in every breath i take.
Please do fight to get back to me. Please ask your every cell to recover and find me.
But what you should also know.. That i love you no matter the outcome is.. I will see you again here or there..I will find you no matter where you are...because you are my other half...
Your wife -iga-
Happy Birthday 47 year Papi... we miss you

Komentar

Postingan Populer